You’re about to see how my youngest brother used the Swinger System to get in amazing shape without following the typical lame fitness rules. Unstructured fitness lives here because life’s too short to count calories and eat every 2 hours.
Then I’ll walk you through exactly how he did it, so that you can get similar or better results.
You interested? Keep reading.
“I don’t want to think about fitness 24/7. I just want to look good and feel better without going broke or counting calories.”
A friend told me this recently. He wants to get in shape, look better, and have more energy. He just isn’t a fan of counting calories, tracking every single workout, and the other aspects that most fitness magazines stress about.
He also doesn’t want to post about his meals on Instagram.
How you feel is more important to me. I don’t want you to be miserable. I also do want you to look freaking sexy. I want you to use any excuse possible to take your shirt off!
Let’s ask the million dollar question…
What do you want?
- Find a solution that’s actually easy and fun. Nobody reading this wants to track calories.
- Feel better and look damn sexy.
- Be more confident. You want to walk into the room and have all eyes on you. You want to be proud of how you look and you sure as hell deserve this.
- Work out without the BS.
- Stick to a plan for once. You finally want to stick to a system instead of falling off the wagon after 6 hours because you had to follow some pathetic rules.
- Eat right without feeling guilty 24/7 about spending too much money or not having the right food available.
- NOT be miserable. <– This is key. We all want to be in shape. We don’t want to put the annoying work in though. And guess what? That’s okay! Life’s too sure to weigh chicken breasts.
Let’s get into this super-awesome super-power for finally getting into shape…
What’s the Swinger System for feeling on top of the world and looking sexy without lame rules?
- Train three times per week. You can do this at the gym, the park, in your living room, or anywhere. The trick, the beauty, and the best part is that you only need three workouts per week. These can range from 30-60minutes. Less is more. It’s all about getting things done right. No time to loiter. Only three times per week. No need to stress about morning cardio for two hours every single day either (unless of course our morning cardio is in bed).
- Pick a style of eating that works for you. Mix it with intermittent fasting. Eat good food 6 days a week, based on the style of eating that you choose (with one cheat day). On your cheat day, you snap and eat whatever the hell you want. There are no limits here. You can eat a whole pizza or chug a bag of chips! No need to count calories, just make those calories count.
- Boost your testosterone naturally (more sleep, less porn, and some supplements). This is the part that may take longer, but will definitely add up. As a male (even female) simple things like more sleep will add up. Add in some fish oil and vitamin D and you’ll be feeling better in no time.
We have all of the resources coming up to make this happen. Those are the easy steps to finally get in shape, look sexy, and feel on top of the world without becoming a fitness freak.
To recap: train 3 times per week with high intensity, pick a style of eating that works for your and mix it was fasting, and boost your testosterone.
There’s obviously a big question here…
Does this work?
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” — Leonardo da Vinci
Give it a try for 21 days and report your results. I promise you that you won’t be disappointed.
Who has this helped?
I have shown this system to friends and family. My youngest brother took it to heart. Below are the results.
This is what Adrian has managed to accomplish in HIGH SCHOOL. He has done this with limited funds, a restricted schedule, and the least amount of information possible. He just followed this system.
More success stories will be added soon! Will yours be next?
How do you put this system together and make it work for you?
I’m going to drop some serious 411 right here. These are links to the best resources that we have created for you. This will help you put everything together!
If you’re stuck on anything, please refer to this page. Bookmark it. Read the three tips in the blueprint and then check out the resources below…
Everything to do with eating and what you put into your body:
The art of the epic cheat day. <<< All about eating junk and not feeling guilty. Who doesn’t love a box of pizza or a case of beer?
A list of different diets. <<< A quick summary from Lift. This goes over the lift briefly so that you can find a style of eating that works for you.
What swinger’s eat. <<< A detailed look at the different eating styles. Very detailed. You’ll find one that works for you for sure.
The training and moving off your couch:
The expert roundup on bodyweight exercises. <<< I searched the web to seek out the top experts. These are the top bodyweight exercises that you can perform anywhere.
The fasting that I live for:
How-to do intermittent fasting and why it kicks ass. <<< You’ve got to do this. Find a style of eating and mix it with intermittent fasting. You’ll love it.
The extras that will help you feel alive:
How-to feel like The Incredible Hulk. <<< How you can boost your testosterone and feel alive!
The ultimate guide to drinking. <<< Let’s be honest, you’re going to get wasted! So why not plan for it and not feel guilty about a night out with the gang?
The Swinger System is here to stay! Join the movement.
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” — Jim Rohn